Professional profiles of the management
Ing. Jaroslav Procházka – Tax Advisor Identification Number 0806
- Graduated from Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, department of Economics and Management, major in Economics and Management of Mechanical Engineering (1982). Graduated from two-year postgraduate study in “Economics and Management of Engineering Companies”, concluded by a final examination.
- passed the Tax Consultant Exam (1994)
- graduated in Legal education for tax consultants at the Law Faculty of Charles University in Prague with a certificate, completed by dissertation
- completed a re-qualifying study with a final exam with a nationwide validity as a „Consultant for Crisis Management“ (the graduates have an option to register on the List of Bankruptcy Assets Liquidators and act as a bankruptcy asset liquidators).
After graduating college, Mr. Procházka worked in ČKD Polovodiče, a.s. in various administrative positions in the manufacturing division. Later, he was promoted to the Head of Capital Projects for ČKD Polovodiče, a.s. In this position, he worked on implementing of controlling systems. In his next position, Mr. Procházka worked as an economist in the independent manufacturing divison of ČKD Polovodiče a.s. Benešov and was directly involved in the privatization of ČKD Polovodiče, a.s. Briefly, he served as an economic director in the newly developed stock company PCB Benešov a.s.
In 1992 he joined ČKD Praha Holding a.s., as a tax specialist of the economic department. Since 1993, he has been involved with HP konzult, spol. s.r.o., and currently, is its sole owner.
Ing. Ondřej Procházka – Tax Advisor Identification Number 4556
- Gained Bachelors degree with honors from the University of Technology in Brno, Faculty of Business, study program of Economics and Management, major in Tax Advising (2004–2007),
- Gained Engineer degree (Ing.) with honors from the University of Technology in Brno, Faculty of Business, study program of Economics and Management, major in Business Finance and Trade,
- Successfully completed the Tax Academy, an educational program organized by the Chamber of Tax Advisors of the Czech Republic,
- Successfully completed the Tax Advisors Exams (2011).
During his studies at the University, he worked for the company HP konzult, spol. s r.o part time. After he gained his Masters title at the Technical University in Brno, he joined the HP konzult , spol. s r.o company full time in 2009 as an Tax Advisor Assistant. Upon a successful completion of the Tax Advisor Exams in 2011, he became a Tax Advisor and a Copartner of the company.